Sunday, January 11, 2015

A late start.

A fortune teller once told me that the only job that would make me happy is one in which I would travel the world and use my creative mind. She suggested journalism. One year and five months later, I escaped the American Midwest and bought new hangers for my cardigans smack dab in the heart of foodie central - Osaka, Japan. Two months in, I've finally decided to write.

Thank God, I came equipped with a Japanese hubby. Although, one year of high school Japanese enables me to find the toilet on my own. I could start talking about how Japanese toilets range from prehistoric squatters to ones that have more buttons than a 747 cockpit, but I will reserve those details for a later post.

Right now, I'd simply like to welcome you to read about the things I eat from now on. Live and Eat, Osaka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment